To answer these questions, our firm can assist in the performance and preparation of:
- Prior-art searches to identify relevant pre-existing technology, previously issued patents, and previously filed patent applications;
- Trademark searches to identify relevant pre-existing trademarks, previously issued trademark registrations, and previously filed trademark applications;
- Patentability opinions to assess the likelihood of securing patent protection for our client’s inventions;
- Trademark-ability opinions to assess the likelihood of securing trademark protection for our client’s trademarks;
- Infringement/non-infringement opinions to assess the likelihood that (1) our client is infringing someone else’s patent or trademark rights or that (2) someone else is infringing our client’s patent or trademark rights; and
- Validity/invalidity opinions to assess the likelihood that our client’s or someone else’s issued patents or registered trademarks are invalid.
Our Attorneys Can Help with Trademark and Patent Due Diligence
Our team of skilled attorneys and knowledgeable staff has years of experience providing patent and trademark opinions in a wide array of fields. Contact us to learn more about our Opinions and Due Diligence services.